Linda Mariconda, HOM, DCHM, FCHM Classical Homeopath
Homeopathy is a comprehensive system of medicine that treats disorders affecting every system and organ of the body. It is effective in treating both acute and chronic illness.
Homeopathy is natural, safe and effective and can be used to treat the youngest of the young and the oldest of the old and is safe for women to use during pregnancy.
Some of the conditions homeopathy can treat include (but are not limited to):
- menstrual disorders; PMS; menopausal symptoms; infertility; breast, ovarian and uterine tumours, fibroids and cysts; cervical dysplasia; endometriosis; prolapse; bladder infections; vaginitis; post-partum depression; mastitis; sexually transmitted diseases.
- teething, ear infections, asthma, tonsillitis, childhood infectious diseases such as measles and chickenpox, ADD, ADHD, behaviour disorders, developmental or learning disorders.
- prostatitis, prostate enlargement (BPH), impotence, bladder infections, sexually transmitted diseases.
- eczema, psoriasis, warts, herpes, acne, rosacea, fungal infections, boils, abscesses, growths, impetigo.
- anxiety, depression, grief, phobias, PTSD, the effects of abuse, obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Crohn's, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Lupus, Multiple sclerosis, Raynaud's syndrome, Ulcerative colitis, etc.
- food allergies, irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, Crohn's, gall stones, hemorrhoids, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, reflux, ulcers, hepatitis, jaundice.
- osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, tendinitis, bursitis.
- asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, chronic coughs.
- epilepsy, MS, shingles, neuralgia, Bell's palsy, Tourette's syndrome (consisting of motor and phonic tics), stroke.
- bladder infections, kidney stones, kidney infections, incontinence.
- athletic injuries such as ankle sprains, strained muscles and bruises; brain injuries such as subdural haematoma, concussion or contusion; etc.
- mononucleosis (caused by the Epstein Barr virus), influenza, strep throat, tuberculosis, pneumonia, etc.
Proudly powered by